GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2003-03 > 1048273098

From: "Cheri Casper" <>
Subject: RE: [GENBOX] Boxed Chart Layouts
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 10:58:24 -0800

Tom - Thanks. Late last night I discovered that you make the choice *after*
you create the chart. I was expecting to do it *before*. The charts also
raise some other questions.

When a chart is so big that it splits across a page, how do you (a) keep the
split from running right through the middle of a box? (b) Is there any
provision for a "continued on page xx" notice to be generated when a chart
is split? (3) What is the option for repeating the next higher generation
information when a lower generation "splits" across multiple pages so that
you know how these people who have been split off belong to?

CheriC