GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2003-03 > 1048180860

From: "wim prange" <>
Subject: RE: [GENBOX] Linefeeds in narrative reports
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 18:21:04 +0100

Hi Don,

On the Style tab in Reports View is a "new paragraph" box where you can set
the "Space before" (in cm or inch). On the style tab you can find a setting
for Spacing. Have you played with these settings?

Second option might be outputting the rtf to Word (or wordprocessor) and see
if changing a specific "formatting profile" (don't know the english word for
this in Word) does the trick.