GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2003-03 > 1047617395

From: "Kathy Hinckley" <>
Subject: RE: [GENBOX] Relationships
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 21:49:55 -0700

A printed relationship report would be nearly useless for me in how I
use the information. I cannot imagine that refreshing the data to update
relationships would be a time consuming task -- unless you have 100,000
names in the database. <g>

I guess we all have our wish lists with different priorities. This is a
very high one for me since I continually deal in separating degrees of
cousins.

Kathy