GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2003-03 > 1047597489

From: "Cheri Casper" <>
Subject: RE: [GENBOX] Charts
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 15:18:39 -0800

Kathy - I haven't played with reports too much, but if you have the Social
Security Number under the Identifiers, you can enable (Mark) all of them for
output and then you can disable them (Unmark) for other purposes. You can
mark and unmark via the Toolbar under Data>Identifiers. In theory, having
them "marked" should include them in the output. I will have to test this
with a descendent chart. CheriC