GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2003-03 > 1047587208

From: "wim prange" <>
Subject: RE: [GENBOX] Newfoundland
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 21:26:48 +0100

Kathy,

In your file Canada has been defined as the higher place for Newfoundland. Go
to View > Places > select Newfoundland. On the General page change Canada to
the proper Higher Place (or delete the entry Canada if you prefer this) for
Newfoundland.
After this close and reopen the file to let the changes take effect.

Genbox uses an hierarchal scheme for place. It has great possibilities but is
quite tricky to deal with. There have been a lot of posts on this list about
places. Take some time to read the help-file and search the archives for this.

Wim