GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2003-03 > 1047426111

From: "Kathy Hinckley" <>
Subject: RE: [GENBOX] FGS - Children's Marriages
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 16:41:51 -0700

Cheri.... The report works okay with the Symthe database, so it should
not be the options. Besides, I've played with those options a zillion
times and nothing works.

This is getting very frustrating... I still cannot get additional
childbirths or marriages to show up on the summary page. They are linked
to the parents, as far as I know. When I click on the parents tab, they
are listed.

I began this client's project with GenBox and then got so @##$%
frustrated, that I GEDCOMed it out into another program and entered over
100 people. Then I brought it back in, so maybe that is the problem, but
how do I fix it???

I'm about to give up on Genbox for this project. I cannot afford to
continue this learning curve when nothing gets fixed. But I'm sticking
with this because I like the appearance of the reports, particularly the
box charts that I will need later.

Could part of the problem be that I use Windows XP?

Kathy