GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2003-03 > 1047401019

From: "Tom Morris" <>
Subject: RE: [GENBOX] [BUG] Curly braces in GEDCOM import causes Genbox to create invalid RTF
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 11:44:23 -0500

Actually, if you can see them, you *may* be OK. Mine were completely
invisible because they hadn't gone through the quoting process which is
apparently used when {} are entered in a text box from the GUI. No
guarantees, but it may be worth doing a couple of tests with output to
RTF before going through a lot of work to clean them up.

Tom

This thread: