GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2003-03 > 1047388117

From: "wim prange" <>
Subject: RE: [GENBOX] UK- BMD Registration Quarters
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 14:08:37 +0100

Hi Sally,

Genbox can handle this very well!.
Fill in "1914 1st Quarter", Genbox will convert this to: "1914 (1st
Quarter)". It will understand that this event happened in 1914 and sort it
that way. It doesn't understand that this is the first quarter (ranging
between 1 Jan 1914 and 31 March 1914) though.

I'm using this feature to enter the birth- and deathtime for people. I've
asked Bill for a 'time' code so that we could use this in the sentences as
well.

Wim

BTW: your "reply-to" adress isn't there anymore, it worked.

Wim