GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2003-03 > 1047340280

From: "Jim Winfrey" <>
Subject: Re: [GENBOX] [BUG] Place name parsing is very unintuitive
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 18:51:20 -0500

What I've noticed many times is when I'm setting a filter for names or
places, I will type a few letters and stop to see what shows. When I start
typing additional letters the cursor goes back to the front of the entry
field so when I want Winfrey, I will see freyWin in the filter field. Very
repeatable.

Jim