GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2003-03 > 1047002349

From: "Cheri Casper" <>
Subject: RE: [GENBOX] Source Templates
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 17:59:09 -0800

Bill - But did you know that you *can* add an asterisk after the name of a
Source Template in the larger box at the top of the dialog and it will stick
without having to go to the smaller box and add it there? I had added
asterisks and then changed my mind, so that was what was frustrating. I
could add them at the top of the dialog but not remove them and I had the
window size up so that the smaller field box wasn't showing. So I didn't
know what I was doing wrong.

CheriC