GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2003-03 > 1047000069

From: "William T. Flight" <>
Subject: Re: [GENBOX] Source Templates
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 20:21:09 -0500

> Well, not only can I *not* change the name of a Source Template, I can't
> create one either. After I click the asterisk and I get up a Source
> Template screen and type in the name of the *new* template, I also get the
> "No matches found" error. Help! This is a big deal. I need to make some
> custom templates so I can leave the GB defaults as is.
>
> Bill - Can you hear me screaming?
>
> CheriC

After clicking the asterisk, type the new name into the box that is labeled
"Template name:", which is NOT the box with the larger font at the top of
the dialog. The same goes for changing the template name. The larger box is
for searching, as it is on all the view windows. That is why you are getting
the "No matches found" message.

Strange, I think I *can* hear you screaming...

-- Bill

William T. Flight
http://www.thoughtfulcreations.com