GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2003-03 > 1046941253

From: Zdenek Zednicek <>
Subject: [GENBOX] GEDCOM import
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 10:00:53 +0100

Hi All,

I try import my gedcom file into version 3.0.16. Here are some my notes (my
mistakes, bad knowledge or wishlist items):

Marridge notes are not visible in chart:
0 @F95@ FAM
1 HUSB @I153@
1 WIFE @I154@
1 NOTE Brouk Pytlík

Multiple families without wifes (The same husband). Only one family is visible
in chart:
0 @F94@ FAM
1 HUSB @I158@
1 CHIL @I159@
0 @F95@ FAM
1 HUSB @I158@
1 CHIL @I160@

Non-english font for notes. I use central european code page CP1250.
Everything works fine but for "Person notes" I don't know how to use CP1250

Low-color png chart without switching to 256 colors. It is possible to save
png charts while windows destop set to 64K colors?

Can anybody help me or explain?

This thread: