GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2003-03 > 1046941253

From: Zdenek Zednicek <>
Subject: [GENBOX] GEDCOM import
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 10:00:53 +0100

Hi All,

I try import my gedcom file into version 3.0.16. Here are some my notes (my
mistakes, bad knowledge or wishlist items):

Marridge notes are not visible in chart:
0 @F95@ FAM
1 HUSB @I153@
1 WIFE @I154@
1 NOTE Brouk Pytlík

Multiple families without wifes (The same husband). Only one family is visible
in chart:
0 @F94@ FAM
1 HUSB @I158@
1 CHIL @I159@
0 @F95@ FAM
1 HUSB @I158@
1 CHIL @I160@

Non-english font for notes. I use central european code page CP1250.
Everything works fine but for "Person notes" I don't know how to use CP1250
font.

Low-color png chart without switching to 256 colors. It is possible to save
png charts while windows destop set to 64K colors?

Can anybody help me or explain?

Thanx
Zdenek

This thread: