GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2003-03 > 1046656406

From: "Claire Quortrup" <>
Subject: Re: [GENBOX] Backup and using Two Computers
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 19:53:26 -0600

Your methods for a back-up should work ok. But I discovered if you want to
use GB's backup you have to close the database you want to back-up and it
seems to work best if you open another database like the Sample. Then do
your backup on the database you closed. If you try to backup the database
you have open the program will give you an error message and close down.

Claire