GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2003-02 > 1046113561

From: "Ron Bernier" <>
Subject: Re: [GENBOX] Issue with Bio/Adoptive parents and reports
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 14:06:02 -0500

Debbie,
The good news - it's not your database.

I just went in and changed my father's status to Adoptive. Ran the
Descendant narrative with my "biological" mother as the focus - I no longer
show up on the report. With my "Adoptive" father as the focus, I do show
up.

Looks like something else that Bill needs to take a look at.

Ron Bernier
Woonsocket, RI