GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2003-02 > 1045282913

From: "Cheri Casper" <>
Subject: RE: [GENBOX] Reports: Scrolling problem
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 20:22:13 -0800

Bill - The total report including cover pages, indices, etc. is 28 pages. I
am using Windows XP Professional on a 1.2MHz AMD white box with 512 RAM.

On another note regarding reports, once you have set up a report and saved
it with a special name, how do you open up that configuration again? Every
time I open up the Report Writer, everything has returned to the defaults
and I don't see where & how to get my configuration pulled up.

CheriC