GEN-UNSOLVED-MYSTERIES-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-UNSOLVED-MYSTERIES > 2008-04 > 1207170884

From: "Delilah" <>
Subject: Re: [GEN-UNSOLVED-MYSTERIES] Mystery photo
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 17:14:44 -0400

I got lots of photos from Detroit, my dad and his brothers 'raomed' with the
coal mines, also my dad drove the cars from the Ford plant to put pn the
street - there was one boarding house they stayed at, and some photos of
some of the others from there - when I get the address where he stayed, I
would like to know where/what it was, it was on a Myrtle Street.
delilah