GEN-UNSOLVED-MYSTERIES-L ArchivesArchiver > GEN-UNSOLVED-MYSTERIES > 2008-03 > 1207009303
Subject: Re: [GEN-UNSOLVED-MYSTERIES] Mystery photo
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 20:21:43 EDT
Yes, it is... Monroe County (City of Monroe is county seat) is the county
south of Wayne County (Detroit, MI)
Did you know…
- 1 in 150 children is diagnosed with autism
- 1 in 94 boys is on the autism spectrum
- Boys are four times more likely than girls to have autism
- 67 children are diagnosed per day
- A new case is diagnosed almost every 20 minutes
- More children will be diagnosed with autism this year than with AIDS,
diabetes & cancer combined
- Autism is the fastest-growing serious developmental disability in the U.S.
- Autism costs the nation over $90 billion per year, a figure expected to
double in the next decade
- Autism receives less than 5% of the research funding of many less
prevalent childhood diseases
- There is no medical detection or cure for autism
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet
is fighting some kind of battle."
In a message dated 3/31/2008 7:37:51 P.M. Utech EDT (14),
Is Monroe MI close to Detroit, I have lots of photos of my dad in Detroit.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Anne Sprentz" <>
Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2008 1:13 AM
Subject: [GEN-UNSOLVED-MYSTERIES] Mystery photo
|I love a good mystery---but I'm having trouble with this one. I bought
| this photo from an antique shop in Monroe, Michigan. I'm trying to
| find out who the lady is that's in the photo and hopefully return it to
| family members.
| Here's whats written on the back...some very good clues!, but I'm
| stumped! I've checked ancestry for so many possible things, but no such
| ----Just to let you know I am not dead. taken at Leys Mengels across
| from Walkers mill. You can see Begleys house away back- see Mauds
| shadow on my coat.
| Marguerieta B.
| If anyone loves a challenge, I'd appreciate the help. I can scan the
| photo, back and front if anyone is interested.
| To unsubscribe from the list, please send an email to
with the word 'unsubscribe'
without the quotes in the subject and the body of the message
To unsubscribe from the list, please send an email to
with the word 'unsubscribe' without the quotes in the
subject and the body of the message
**************Create a Home Theater Like the Pros. Watch the video on AOL