GEN-UNSOLVED-MYSTERIES-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-UNSOLVED-MYSTERIES > 2008-03 > 1207009303

Subject: Re: [GEN-UNSOLVED-MYSTERIES] Mystery photo
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 20:21:43 EDT

Yes, it is... Monroe County (City of Monroe is county seat) is the county
south of Wayne County (Detroit, MI)

Cindy L
Westland, MI

(http://www.goodsearch.com/)

www.goodsearch.com

Did you know…

- 1 in 150 children is diagnosed with autism
- 1 in 94 boys is on the autism spectrum
- Boys are four times more likely than girls to have autism
- 67 children are diagnosed per day
- A new case is diagnosed almost every 20 minutes
- More children will be diagnosed with autism this year than with AIDS,
diabetes & cancer combined
- Autism is the fastest-growing serious developmental disability in the U.S.
- Autism costs the nation over $90 billion per year, a figure expected to
double in the next decade
- Autism receives less than 5% of the research funding of many less
prevalent childhood diseases
- There is no medical detection or cure for autism

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet
is fighting some kind of battle."

In a message dated 3/31/2008 7:37:51 P.M. Utech EDT (14),