GEN-UNSOLVED-MYSTERIES-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-UNSOLVED-MYSTERIES > 2008-03 > 1204765762

Subject: Re: [GEN-UNSOLVED-MYSTERIES] Mystery photo
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 20:09:22 EST

Is it possible that this Marguereita was visiting the area and had the
picture taken? Possibly visiting in-laws at the time since she mentioned the
Begley's home in the background. I found this on the 1900 census.

Marguerita Lencio St Louis Ward 5, St Louis (Independent City),
Missouri abt 1871 Switzerland White Wife

************
Sharon Gill Vanden Bossche

_Home Page_
(http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~familygenealogy03/index.htm)
_E-mail_ (http:// type="text/javascript">DisplayMail('aol.com','SharonV45');/) :
Visit - _Honoring my Family Veteran's_
(
http://www.freewebs.com/sharonv45/index.htm)

Hostess of ST. JOSEPH County, IN web sites at:
_Rootsweb_ (http://www.rootsweb.com/~instjose/)
Take a look at our Rootsweb site it is really great - people
have generously contributed, to make researching St. Joseph
County, a "GREAT" place to visit and research.

Also take a look at the _Wood Lake Scout Reservation's 50th Anniversary_
(http://www.rootsweb.com/~instjose/scouting/woodlake50.htm) Web Site

In a message dated 3/5/2008 7:57:25 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
writes:

don't know why I didn't think of that...lol...I guess I thought it
wouldn't be still standing...just an old mill.

pranqster wrote:
> you can find a walker's mill (michigan) at this site:
> http://www.parshallvillecidergristmill.com/ or
> http://www.ohiobarns.com/othersites/mills/mi/22-47tomwalkermill.html
>
> carol t

the subject and the body of the message