GEN-UNSOLVED-MYSTERIES-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-UNSOLVED-MYSTERIES > 2007-03 > 1174852686

From: "Delilah" <>
Subject: Re: [GEN-UNSOLVED-MYSTERIES] Bruce Kramer 1987 Cincinnati Ohio
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 15:58:11 -0400

that is what I have - now if you have Ancestry, you can put in just the date
of death, location, county and you will get 32 names that died at that time
on that day in that place - eliminate the ones that are too old and you have
two people who are probably the people that was murdered and committed
suicide - last name McDONOUGH - and also the name of Bruce Kramer is on the
list, he was 30
delilah