GEN-UNSOLVED-MYSTERIES-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-UNSOLVED-MYSTERIES > 2007-03 > 1174852593

Subject: Re: [GEN-UNSOLVED-MYSTERIES] Bruce Kramer 1987 Cincinnati Ohio
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 19:56:33 +0000

Thank you Sharon. A Lisa also sent this to me privately. It did lead me to where to look for his work, and the HR person at AT& T did come through and gave me a very good lead. I've emailed the division that would have been his work area and hopefully I'll get to talk to some people that worked with him. Long shot, but people stay in a position like that, so maybe I'll find some "old timers," and they will have some memories to share of Bruce.

http://www.freewebs.com/sharonv45/index.htm)