GEN-UNSOLVED-MYSTERIES-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-UNSOLVED-MYSTERIES > 2007-03 > 1174841701

From: "Delilah" <>
Subject: Re: [GEN-UNSOLVED-MYSTERIES] Bruce and his Paren't ...............
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 12:55:06 -0400

Diana, are you the person who started all these questions, if so I would
like to speak to you prior to putting anything on the list - and yes I am
talking about the the married woman and her husband who killed all 3 of
them - and no, the person who I believe was married in FL is the other woman
who's last name you did not give.
delilah