GEN-UNSOLVED-MYSTERIES-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-UNSOLVED-MYSTERIES > 2007-03 > 1174783857

From: "Delilah" <>
Subject: Re: [GEN-UNSOLVED-MYSTERIES] Bruce and his Paren't ...............
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 20:51:02 -0400

I have not asked to be paid for anything, so far I have not paid for
anything either, I do believe that I have the woman's married name, if it
was in FL? So whatever you don't want to mention, tell me not to write it
and I won't but I still can get it if it was in the newspaper, that is a
public record. So I been a little hesitant since I got started off with
everybody getting upset.
delilah