GEN-UNSOLVED-MYSTERIES-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-UNSOLVED-MYSTERIES > 2007-03 > 1174776378

From: Diana Ellison <>
Subject: Re: [GEN-UNSOLVED-MYSTERIES] Bruce and his Paren't ...............
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 15:46:18 -0700 (PDT)

OMG! If you have information please do post it, especially since the person who's mystery this is has asked for you to post it to the list. We are all interested to know what you have found and if it contains clues someone else might be able to assist as well.

Looking forward to seeing what you have...don't keep us in suspense!!

Diana

wrote:
I believe I've confused you somehow. Bruce was a victim of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. He barely knew the women upstairs, he was a guy, and she asked him if he would change the locks on her door. The woman that had his child did not live with him nor was she any part of this tragedy other than the baby losing his father. If you go back and read the posts, you will see that I stated she came to the cemetary with the baby.

If you have the article, then post it for all to see. I will not pay for anything, I will not give out private information as to his sisters married name or where she lives as I told you before.

From: "Delilah"