GEN-UNSOLVED-MYSTERIES-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-UNSOLVED-MYSTERIES > 2007-03 > 1174735727

Subject: Re: [GEN-UNSOLVED-MYSTERIES] Bruce and his Paren't ...............
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 11:28:47 +0000

Thanks Lisa! I will tell her, they are a great resource. I think it is obvious now (to me anyway) that even friends of Ilene's and Bruce's parents were not understanding why they pushed this woman and her child away. That Ilene's mother's friend was carrying a picture of this child in her wallet, just in case her friend changed her mind. She had no relationship with this woman at all, but she knew the sitter, and its sad she is gone now (isn't that the way it always is?) holding out hope her son has some memories stored up. Just hope he isn't a sorry sort and won't call back Ilene.

From: "Lisa Lepore" <>