GEN-UNSOLVED-MYSTERIES-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-UNSOLVED-MYSTERIES > 2007-03 > 1174713859

From: "Lisa Lepore" <>
Subject: Re: [GEN-UNSOLVED-MYSTERIES] Bruce and his Paren't ...............
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 01:24:19 -0400

This is great! Hope something comes of it. Even if she can get an address
or another bit of information, that will lead her closer to finding them.
If this
particular lead doesn't pan out, I think Ilene should keep trying to find
other
friends of her parents, or some distant relatives.

Let us know what you find out,
Lisa