GEN-UNSOLVED-MYSTERIES-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-UNSOLVED-MYSTERIES > 2007-03 > 1174612099

Subject: Re: [GEN-UNSOLVED-MYSTERIES] Bruce and his Paren't ...............
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 21:08:19 -0400

YOU KNOW SHE CAN PLACE A PERSONAL ADD IN THE LOCAL PAPER WHERE BRUCE LIVED/DIED ...SOMETHING TO THE AFFECT...""LOOKING FOR THE SON OF BRUCE W. KRAMER" THIS IS YOUR AUNT WHO HAS BEEN SEARCHING FOR MY NEPHEW. .ETC....JUST A THOUGHT

Michelle A. LeClair

Sent: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 6:02 PM

Thank you Diana, and Michelle. It is Bruce's son we are looking for. My friend
just got a really good lead today: she spoke with friends of her parents back in
Ohio. She was told that a mutal friend of her parents knew the babysister of
this boy and had actually carried a photograph of him. My friend found out later
then that this other friend of her parents had died, but was given the number to
thier son and she is now waiting to hear from him. None of them were living in
state when Bruce died, but it is sounding like this woman and her son were not
so far out of the "loop" as once thought. So crossing my fingers, and I'll keep
you posted!

From: Diana Ellison <>

> I agree, Michelle. I know it was getting a little off with the speculating how

> Bruce was conceived but if you don't want to participate then delete the post
or
> post something to get the search back to finding Bruce's son. The person who
> started this post is honestly trying to help a friend find a missing relative
> and that is what this list is supposed to be about...I think.
>
> Diana
>
> wrote:
> NO!!! THE ADMINISTRATER HAD BETTER LEAVE THIS ON THE LIST. UNSUBSCRIBE OR
> JUST NONT OPEN THE E-MAIL. IT IS AN INTRESTING TOPIC! IT IS NOT INTERFERING
> WITH ANYTHING. PLUS THERE IS NO OTHER MYSTERIES BEING POSTED......LETS FIND
> BRUCE...LOL...MICHELLE

without