GEN-UNSOLVED-MYSTERIES-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-UNSOLVED-MYSTERIES > 2007-03 > 1174604564

Subject: Re: [GEN-UNSOLVED-MYSTERIES] Bruce and his Paren't ...............
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 23:02:44 +0000

Thank you Diana, and Michelle. It is Bruce's son we are looking for. My friend just got a really good lead today: she spoke with friends of her parents back in Ohio. She was told that a mutal friend of her parents knew the babysister of this boy and had actually carried a photograph of him. My friend found out later then that this other friend of her parents had died, but was given the number to thier son and she is now waiting to hear from him. None of them were living in state when Bruce died, but it is sounding like this woman and her son were not so far out of the "loop" as once thought. So crossing my fingers, and I'll keep you posted!

From: Diana Ellison <>