GEN-UNSOLVED-MYSTERIES-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-UNSOLVED-MYSTERIES > 2007-03 > 1174497202

From: "Donna Lee" <>
Subject: [GEN-UNSOLVED-MYSTERIES] Bruce and his Paren't ...............
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 17:13:22 GMT

We must remember that there are two sides to every story and that if we are to respect what Bruce and his Lesbian friend decided to do , then we also must respect those who will not agree with their decision , for what ever reason they might have .
We all know that there are a great number of people who consider the gay life as wrong and that might be how his parent's feel . Other's think that what ever a person decides to do , must be accepted by everyone and that is not right ,
When they decided to have a baby , they were not thinking of what life would be like for that child . Their child would be in a life that they considered as right but what if that child did not approve of that life style
which he or she was put into ?
His parent's are judged to be cold uncaring people and why ? They worked hard for what they have and it is up to them to use it as they please . Just because their son decided to have a child by a Lesbian woman and out of wedlock , should his parent's be forced to except it ? The fault should not fall on them but on the one's who made the decision in the first place .
Let us not be so quick to judge .
Donna

This thread: