GEN-UNSOLVED-MYSTERIES-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-UNSOLVED-MYSTERIES > 2007-03 > 1174346653

Subject: Re: [GEN-UNSOLVED-MYSTERIES] BruceKramer-Hamilton/CincinnatiOhio1956-1987
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 23:24:13 +0000

Would welcome any and all help. If we just knew her name. Still waiting for the newspaper archive to come through with some info.

For myself, I can't understand why they didn't want to see the baby. They treated her horribly. Many months after the funeral she wrote to them and tried to get them to see him (the baby) but they refused to answer and told their daughter they threw the letters away. It baffles me personally. She obviously, in my mind, truly cared for Bruce, he was a good friend and they had some arrangement to work out caring for thier son. I just hope its not to late for them to make amends and for this young man to know his father cared a great deal and was very happy he was born.

From: "Delilah" <>