GEN-UNSOLVED-MYSTERIES-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-UNSOLVED-MYSTERIES > 2007-03 > 1174301969

Subject: Re: [GEN-UNSOLVED-MYSTERIES] BruceKramer-Hamilton/CincinnatiOhio1956-1987
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 10:59:29 +0000

If I know Ilene, she would probably throw it out. The memory is so painful still, its one of the reasons its hard for her to just sit down and start in one area. Her mother probably had it, and when her dad died he was in Hospice. He himself may have thrown in out, not seeing a need for it when they cleaned out the house. I'll ask though. Their mother was killed in an auto accident by a drunk driver in Texas I think it was just a couple of years later than Bruce's death.

From: "Lisa Lepore" <>