GEN-UNSOLVED-MYSTERIES-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-UNSOLVED-MYSTERIES > 2007-03 > 1174268779

From: Diana Ellison <>
Subject: Re: [GEN-UNSOLVED-MYSTERIES] Bruce Kramer-Hamilton/CincinnatiOhio1956-1987
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 18:46:19 -0700 (PDT)

D. - do you know where Bruce went to high school? I can look on classmates if you can provide me with the school he went to.

Diana

Lisa Lepore <> wrote:
I was thinking of classmates.com to find some friends of Bruce.

My thinking here is that if he didn't keep his family informed of what
was going on in his life, maybe there are some friends out there who
know the details?

Lisa