GEN-UNSOLVED-MYSTERIES-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-UNSOLVED-MYSTERIES > 2007-03 > 1174256729

From: "Lisa Lepore" <>
Subject: Re: [GEN-UNSOLVED-MYSTERIES] Bruce Kramer-Hamilton/CincinnatiOhio1956-1987
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 18:25:29 -0400

One suggestion would be to contact ATT in Cincinnati and see if there
are any of his co-workers/friends still working there who might know
something about this woman. Since he didn't confide in his family,
maybe his friends will know more.

Also, contact the funeral home. It's possible they have this woman's
name in their records.

Have you checked the newspaper? There were probably some articles
about his death, and maybe one of them mentioned this woman or the
baby?

Look through the birth announcements in the local paper for the baby's
birth. If there are any single parent births, maybe you can find these
women?

Lisa