GEN-UNSOLVED-MYSTERIES-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-UNSOLVED-MYSTERIES > 2007-03 > 1174254770

Subject: Re: [GEN-UNSOLVED-MYSTERIES] Bruce Kramer-Hamilton/Cincinnati Ohio1956-1987
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 21:52:50 +0000

Thank you Diana,

Bruce's sister has contacted the newspaper, it was splashed all over the front page and they made it out to be "tragic love triangle". Which wasn't the case at all. He hardly knew the woman. They are also suppose to be checking the birth announcements. I guess now they don't list the parents names in the paper, but back in the 80s they still were. So I'm really hoping that bears up something.

I already suggested that they search apartment building records and utilities, but found out they did not co-hab. I'm a researcher myself, so I came up with some of the usual ideas, but with their not living together its tough.

I placed the notice on this board as well as a few others hoping that maybe one day the young man might go searching on his own. Or a friend that knew Bruce might happen along. I'm been picking his sisters memories, but they had been living in seperate states for a few years, all of them, and just were not aware of his friends and what he did other than work.

From: Diana Ellison <>