GEN-UNSOLVED-MYSTERIES-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-UNSOLVED-MYSTERIES > 2007-03 > 1174005137

Subject: [GEN-UNSOLVED-MYSTERIES] Thelma L. Gill
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 20:32:17 EDT

Looking for my great Aunt Thelma L. Gill daughter of Deverter and Julia
(Judson) Gill. She had several brothers Christopher, Joseph, Charles, Raymond.
She was born in Parke county, Indiana. She was married several times.

Georgia Gill-Elkins
Co-Hostess of ST. JOSEPH County, IN web sites at:
Rootsweb:_ http://www.rootsweb.com/~instjose_
(rootsweb:%20http://www.rootsweb.com/~instjose) _/_ (http:///)
Home page
:_ http://www.tribalpages.com/tribes/jorja5 _
(aoldb://mail/write/Here're the details on Indiana_GenealogyResearch:)

Deffinition of Genealogy: a record of a person, family or group. A record of
people/ancestors taken from older records. It is the study of family
predigrees passed on from one generation to another.
*****************************
I'll care when the American media stops pretending that their First
Amendment liberties are somehow derived from international law instead of the
United States Constitution's Bill of Rights.
¸... _____________
Drive Carefully:
It's not only cars that can be
recalled by their makers.
Author unknown

Place your mouse on the X below...Click and drag your mouse from the X
below to the O. See what happens.........

X EVEN WHEN YOU CAN'T SEE HIM...GOD IS HERE! O