GEN-NEWBIE-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-NEWBIE > 2002-04 > 1018314094

From: "Judy DeGennaro" <>
Subject: Re: History Channel ancestry.com
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 18:05:53 -0700

I also enjoyed the show! But, I feel the same way Sue does. Everything
was done for him.....I guess it would still be exciting to find an ancestor
but not as exciting as when you've done all the work yourself. I have a
couple of brickwalls right now that I wish I could afford a professional to
search, it is getting frustrating! But I will have double the excitement
when I finally tear those darn bricks down, even if they fall on my head!
<grin>

Judy in California
Searching AUSTIN, BIRDSALL, CASE, EAKIN, FRAZELL, HAVENS, LEIM, MERRIFIELD,
MCCLENNON, ROCHELLE, SIMINGTON, STRICKLAND, VANGELDER/VANGALDER