GEN-NEWBIE-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-NEWBIE > 2002-04 > 1018302191

From: "Sue Thompson" <>
Subject: RE: History Channel ancestry.com
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 17:43:11 -0400

Glen,
My husband taped the show for me so I watched it last night.
I was feeling the same way about Alec Baldwin. As I was watching it I kept
thinking, but he did NONE of the research himself!!!!!! What FUN it that?
I understand that people DO hire professionals and I think it would be great
sometimes to have someone who knows more help lead me in the right
direction, but I just don't want them to do all my research for me!
Perhaps it has to do with the type of person I am ~ I LOVE libraries and I
always LOVED doing research papers!

Sue