GEN-NEWBIE-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-NEWBIE > 2002-04 > 1018201151

From: "Roy C. Smith" <>
Subject: Re: History Channel ancestry.com
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2002 12:39:11 -0500

I watched the program last night. It used the same stories that the
Ancestry Program on PBS last year. I think both networks are owned by the
same people. But this one went into much greater details than the Ancestry
Shows did. It is very hard to do this kind of genealogy work unless you
have a lot of money. Most of us just strugle along and do the best we can
with the help of others in the part of the country that we need data from.
Roy from East Texas