GEN-NEWBIE-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-NEWBIE > 2002-04 > 1018148905

From: "Susan D. Slade-Grossl" <>
Subject: Re: History Channel ancestry.com
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 20:08:25 -0700

I agree, the whole time I was watching I was thinking that he was missing
out on the "thrill of the hunt" and "the excitement of the find". In other
words it would be like finding a book of half of your family already done
and nothing for you to do.

I thought the show was interesting, BUT, it seems like one big advertisement
for Genealogy.com. It was kinda nice to see what Paul Burchfield looked like
tho. Having used FTM, I had exchanged an email or two with him over problems
I was having.

Susan
Boise, Idaho, USA