GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2002-10 > 1033523114

From: "Rosie Bevan" <>
Subject: Re: Reginald de St. Valery and His Descendants
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 13:45:14 +1200

Dear Brad

Keats-Rohan (DD ; 698) places Laura as daughter of Rainauld de St Valery,
Steward of Normany who d. shortly after 1164. She was married first to John,
Count of Ponthieu by whom she was repudiated, and secondly Alleaume de
Fontaines.

Laura's other siblings were
-Bernard
-Walter, archdeacon of Rouen d.1171