GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2001-01 > 0980711336

From: "D. Spencer Hines" <>
Subject: Re: Piers Gaveston(1284-1312)
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 19:48:56 -0000

I imagine so.

Not at all.

We've missed you.

Do you have any plans for more books on Medieval English Queens, similar
to the book you wrote on Eleanor of Aquitaine, first wife of Edward I?

Me ke aloha pumehana,
--

D. Spencer Hines

Lux et Veritas et Libertas

"The final happiness of man consists in the contemplation of truth....
This is sought for its own sake, and is directed to no other end beyond
itself." Saint Thomas Aquinas, [1224/5-1274] "Summa Contra Gentiles"
[c.1258-1264]

"Populus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur. Odi profanum vulgus et arceo."

Quintus Aurelius Stultus [33 B.C. - 42 A.D.]

All replies to the newsgroup please. Thank you kindly.

author. It may be quoted only in discussions on this forum and with an
attribution to the author, unless permission is otherwise expressly
given, in writing.

Vires et Honor.

"John Carmi Parsons" <> wrote in message
a...