GEARY-L Archives

Archiver > GEARY > 2010-04 > 1272504605

From: "" <>
Subject: [GEARY, GERRY, GAREY, GARY] Ellen Geary 1865-? to Minneapolis,Minnesota from Feenagh, Limerick
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 01:30:05 -0000

Author: kathleenfoley1
Surnames:
Classification: immigration

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.geary/687/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Researching my Geary ancestors today and came across the U.S. Declearation of Intention to citizenship. I do not think she is one of my direct relatives but thought the information may be helpful to other researchers:

Ellen Geary, teacher, age 53 (white, fair complextion, 5'3.5", 120 pounds with brown hair) was born in Feenagh, County Limerick Ireland 7 April 1865 and now resides at 1301 Linden Avenue, Minneapolis. She emigraded to the U.S. from Queenstown, Ireland on the Adriatic and was not married. She arrived in New York Port 12 Oct 1888.

Hope this helps someone!

Important Note: