GAWILKIN-L Archives

Archiver > GAWILKIN > 2008-11 > 1226288939

From: <>
Subject: [GAWILKIN] WM. CHERRY/WATKINS FAMILY Wilkinson County
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 19:48:59 -0800

I am related to WILLIAM CHERRY thru my WATKINS family of Edgec. Co. NC, who came to Washington Co. GA in 1797 ... then this same Watkins family came into Wilkinson Co. (Mitchell Watkins, Sr. in Edgec Co. NC, R.S., thru son Richard Watkins who mar. Sarah Cherry....then thru son Francis M. Watkins who came to Wilkinson Co.GA.)
I'd be glad to hear from anyone with this family line or related thereto.
THANKS,
TINA KEENE PEDDIE/CA