GATELFAI-L Archives

Archiver > GATELFAI > 2012-01 > 1326153001

From: ,
Subject: Re: [GATELFAIR] Yearty Family of Ga. -Florida (Duval ,or Clay counties)
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2012 23:50:01 -0000

Author: SFarmer9302
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.georgia.counties.telfair/2569.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I am not sure exactly what information you are looking for, but here is what I found.

US SSDI
Annie Varnadoe b.19 Apr 1901 d. Mar 1980 Volusia Co., Fl.

1930 Lumber City, Telfair, GA
David L. Varnadoe 27
Annie L. 29
James A. 3
David L 2
Annie L. 0

1920 Telfair, GA
Marion A. Yearty 52 Head
Ellen 48
Annie 18
Lannie 16
Melton 14
Guy 12
Juliet 10
Joe 6

1910 Long Pond, Montgomery, GA
Marian Yearty 42 married 18 years
Martha E. 37 had 9 children 9 living
Omelia L 18
Mattie P. 16
William M. 14
Francis G. 11 Dau
Anna L. 9
Meris E. 7 Dau
David M. 5
Marian G. 2 son
Samantha J 8/12

1900 Montgomery,GA
Marion A. Yearty Dec. 1868 31 married 9 years
Martha E. Oct 1872 had 4 children 4 living
Omelia L. June 1892 7
Mattie P. Feb 1894 6
William M Mar 1896 4
Frankie G. Aug 1898 1 dau

Marion Yearty married Ellen Green 08 Oct 1891 in Laurens Co., GA

1880 Dodge Co., GA
Nalty A. Yearty 43
Harriet 34
Morgan 13
Marion 13
Crawford 11
Etta 4
Franky 7 dau
Mattie J 3
Ida 11/12 July

1870 PUlaski, GA
Malta Yerty 32
Harriett 23
Alonzo 12
Morgan 4
Marion 2
Crawford 1

Marriage

Malte Yearty to Harriet Rozar 30 Apr 1868 Pulaski, Ga

1860 Pulaski, Ga
Ann Yirty 50
Malta 23
Reuben 17

1850 Pulaski
Anna Yearty 34
W. R. 15 Male
Malta 13
Meady 11 F
Reuben L 8
J. A. Yearty 2 M

1840 Pulaski Co. GA
E Yearty
H Yearty

1830 Pulaski Ga
Vincent Yearty

Tabitha Yearty a widow and Vincent Yearty were drawers in the 1827 GA land lottery.

Don't know if any this is what you were looking for.

Sandra

Important Note: