GATELFAI-L Archives

Archiver > GATELFAI > 2011-10 > 1320005426

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [GATELFAIR] Lewis Harris
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 20:10:26 -0000

Author: mhjohnt
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.georgia.counties.telfair/2566.1.2.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I am not sure about the other Sikes. Annie May Sikes Clark was my great grandmothers sister. The only information I have on the Sikes goes back to my great great grandfather
David T. Sikes born Nov. 1870 died before 1904 and is buried in Oak Grove Cemetery in Telfair, GA (Annie May Sikes Clark father). Family rumor has David Sikes born in NC fleaing to GA after he burned down a church in the 1880's. We have no ideal who his parents, brothers and sisters were. Wish we could connect them.
The only picture I have is of Essie Sikes Scarborough my great grandmother (sister to Annie May Sikes Clark).

Important Note: