GATELFAI-L Archives

Archiver > GATELFAI > 2011-10 > 1319998658

From: ,
Subject: Re: [GATELFAIR] Lewis Harris
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 18:17:38 -0000

Author: harrisbrewing
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.georgia.counties.telfair/2566.1.2.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Thanks for the information. You said you are related..do you have any family pictures?

This Harris family has another link to a Sikes family. Lewis Harris was the son of William Taylor Harris of Pike County Georgia. William Taylor Harris had an older brother named Thomas Johnson Harris who died a POW in the Civil War. He married a Lavinia Ann Sikes. Thomas Johnson Harris and William Taylor Harris also had a sister named Martha Louise Harris who married John R. Sikes, the younger brother of Lavinia Ann Sikes. Both were children of a John Sikes of Monroe Co. Georgia. This John Sikes married a Baggett...I can't remember her first name but it is in my records somewhere. Is there any relation?

Vance C. Harris

Important Note: