GATELFAI-L Archives

Archiver > GATELFAI > 2010-09 > 1284354676

From: "" <>
Subject: [GATELFAIR] Info needed about Tom E. Studstill
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 05:11:16 -0000

Author: debate26
Surnames: Studstill, Cravey, Wynne
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.georgia.counties.telfair/2555/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

my ggrandfather Tom Studstill married to Lilla Cravey Shot and Killed John D. McCraine due to the fact that mr. McCrainie was prominently connected Tom Changed his name to Will Wynne and fled to Mississippi Tom did have a brother that called him to let him know all was ok but Tom decieded that he was happier with his new life and would live out the rest of his life as Will Wynne.. my question is who is Tom E. Studstill

Important Note: