GATELFAI-L Archives

Archiver > GATELFAI > 2010-05 > 1274027103

From: "" <>
Subject: [GATELFAIR] Powell's in Telfair
Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 16:25:03 -0000

Author: ttesp
Surnames: Powell
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.georgia.counties.telfair/1015.3/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

My husband Frank Powell' father was Homer Braxton Powell, Sr
and Clarence Powell's brother. Mary Olene Smith Powell Howard was their mother. Her Mother was Annie Leah Swinson aand Her father was William Perrion Smith.
Mary Olene Smith married Blanton Howard after her husband Claude Braxton Powell died from a Gallballdar burst. I can tell you more if you are interested.

Important Note: