GATELFAI-L Archives

Archiver > GATELFAI > 2010-05 > 1273442806

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [GATELFAIR] 49th Annual Willcox/Wilcox Family Reunion
Date: Sun, 09 May 2010 22:06:46 -0000

Author: JohnMcRae88
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.georgia.counties.telfair/2552.1.1.1.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Thanks.
Several of the books I have loaned to the Madison County Florida Genealogy Library, are by Tad.
No arguing about the younger generation. There may be a spark with my 12 year old Granddaughter. She is scary smart, shows quite an interest in the family hsitory, time will tell. Her favorite subjects in school are math and science, better than A's she makes.
Do my best to be at the reunion.
John Wayne McRae
Caretaker of Old McKinnon Cemetery

Important Note: