Archiver > GATELFAI > 2009-02 > 1233706426

From: ,
Subject: Re: [GATELFAIR] Cemeteries of Telfair County
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 00:13:46 -0000

Author: elizableu
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

Maybe try the spelling as BAUGHCOM, BAUGHCAM, BAUGHCUN, BAUGHAM. Our name is a weird I found other Baughcums in the OLD TRINITY Cemtery and OAK GROVE Cemetery. Also found one in the McDuffie Cemetery. Just cannot find my GGrandfather, WILLIAM W BAUGHCUM or his daughter, IDA JOSEPHINE BAUGHCUM

Important Note: