GATELFAI-L Archives

Archiver > GATELFAI > 2009-02 > 1233681125

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [GATELFAIR] Cemeteries of Telfair County
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2009 17:12:05 -0000

Author: elizableu
Surnames: BAUGHCUM
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.georgia.counties.telfair/2493.1.2.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi

Could you possibly look up WILLIAM W BAUGHCUM? He died approx. early 1920's and is buried in McRae somewhere. He is my great grandfather and I have been unable to locate where he is buried. He also has a 16 year old daughter who he could possibly be buried next to. Her name is IDA JOSEPHINE BAUGHCUM and she died in 1918.

Thanks so much

Important Note: